JUST CAUSE MAGAZINE
Read it, Buy it – Cause it!
Welcome to JUST CAUSE! This agreement is intended to help you understant the legal framework in which you participate on JUST CAUSE, what your rights and responsibilities are and what you can expect from us.
Use of and membership in JUST CAUSE is void where prohibited. By using JUST CAUSE, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 13 years of age or older; and (d) your use of JUST CAUSE does not violate any applicable law or regulation. Your profile may be deleted and your membership may be terminated without warning, if we believe that you are under 13 years of age, or in violation of any applicable law or regulation.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other JUST CAUSE members. JUST CAUSE reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other members.
Please choose carefully the information you post on JUST CAUSE and that you provide to other users. Your JUST CAUSE profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, photographs containing nudity, or obscene, lewd, excessively violent, harassing, sexually explicit or otherwise objectionable subject matter. Despite this prohibition, information provided by other JUST CAUSE Members (for instance, in their profile) may contain inaccurate, inappropriate, offensive or sexually explicit material, products or services, and JUST CAUSE assumes no responsibility or liability for this material. If you become aware of misuse of the JUST CAUSE site by any person, please contact JUST CAUSE at [email protected].
JUST CAUSE may delete any content that in the sole judgment of JUST CAUSE violates this agreement or which may be offensive, illegal or violate the rights, harm, or threaten the safety of any person. JUST CAUSE assumes no responsibility for monitoring the JUST CAUSE site for inappropriate content or conduct. If at any time JUST CAUSE chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor the JUST CAUSE site, JUST CAUSE nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate content, and no responsibility for the conduct of the user submitting any such content.
You are solely responsible for the content that you post on or through the JUST CAUSE site, any material or information that you transmit to other members, and for your interactions with other users. JUST CAUSE does not endorse and has no control over the content. Content is not necessarily reviewed by JUST CAUSE prior to posting and does not necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of JUST CAUSE. JUST CAUSE makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content or to the accuracy and reliability of the content or any material or information that you transmit to other members.
You retain all ownership rights to content you publish on JUST CAUSE (your "Content"). However, you grant JUST CAUSE a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and assignable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Content throughout the world in any media. You grant JUST CAUSE and its affiliates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such Content, if they choose. We can publish all or teaser portions of your Content online and offline and permit others to do the same. We ask that you refer or provide links to JUST CAUSE if you choose to republish your Content elsewhere and that you do not publish the same items of Content on both JUST CAUSE and other sites.
If you believe content on JUST CAUSE infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, or is defamatory, you can contact our agent for service of notice at JAY’S INFO HERE. Please make sure your notice meets the Digital Millennium Copyright Act requirements.
The following is a partial list of the kind of content that is illegal or prohibited to post on or through the JUST CAUSE site. JUST CAUSE reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in JUST CAUSE's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending communication from the JUST CAUSE site and terminating the membership of such violators. Prohibited content includes, but is not limited to content that, in the sole discretion of JUST CAUSE:
- is patently offensive and promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits personal information from anyone under 18;
- provides any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses;
- promotes information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing, instant messaging, "spimming," or "spamming";
- contains restricted or password only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- furthers or promotes any criminal activity or enterprise or provides instructional information about illegal activities including, but not limited to making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without our prior written consent such as advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph of another person that you have posted without that person's consent; or uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
Governing Law / Arbitration
This agreement is governed by Washington law as such laws apply to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within Washington between Washington residents. Any claim arising out of or relating to this agreement or JUST CAUSE shall be settled by binding arbitration in King County, WA in accordance with the American Arbitration Association's commercial arbitration rules. Any such claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, not consolidated with another party's claim. Judgment on the arbitration award may be entered into any court with jurisdiction, and the arbitrator's award shall not be appealable or reviewable except as permitted by Washington law. However, (a) each of us may seek interim relief from a King County, WA court to protect the party's rights or property while arbitration is pending, and (b) at our option, we may bypass arbitration in cases of fraud or other crimes against us, interference with our technical operations or violations of our rights or property.
JUST CAUSE AND ITS SERVICES ARE PROVIDED "AS IS." We do not promise or warrant that any aspect of the site or system will work properly or will be continuously available. This agreement does not create any agency, partnership, JV, employment or franchise relationship. Because you are not an employee, minimum wage laws do not apply to your relationship with JUST CAUSE. Any unenforceable portion of this agreement shall be enforced to the maximum extent possible and the remaining portions shall be given full effect. Our failure to act in a particular circumstance does not waive our right to act with respect to that or other circumstances. We shall be excused for any problem due to a factor beyond our control. Our suppliers are third-party beneficiaries of this agreement.